1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Happy Fish Custom Clothing Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging with tags attached.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund, for example items on sale and personalised items. Also items where they are intimate like underwear are non returnable.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back. You are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the costs of shipping.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 14 days.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it will not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.